Andrew R. Bilodeau Esq.
Andrew R. Bilodeau is a principal of the firm's Rhode Island office. Mr. Bilodeau concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial collection litigation, insurance subrogation litigation, landlord and tenant matters for sizeable property management and development companies, family law, real estate litigation, and contract drafting. His professional experience includes receivership matters, bank workouts, insurance defense, real estate transactions, Uniform Commercial Code issues, environmental law and creditors' rights.
Mr. Bilodeau received his Bachelor of Arts degreenin Political Science from the University of Rhode Island and his Juris Doctor from the Roger Williams University School of Law.
Admitted to practice in Rhode Island State and Federal Courts, Connecticut State Courts, and Washington, D.C, he is also a certified mediator and is vastly educated in the area of marine affairs.
In addition to practicing law, in 1992 Mr. Bilodeau founded a water and air filtration equipment manufacturing company in Rhode Island, and he continues to operate the company with much success. Mr. Bilodeau's diverse experience in both the business and legal realms creates his dynamic approach to meeting the wide-ranging needs of his individual and corporate clients.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Bank Workouts
- Insurance Subrogation Litigation
- Landlord And Tenant
- Family Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contract Drafting
Certified Legal Specialties
- Rhode Island
- District of Columbia
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Juris Doctor
- University of Rhode Island
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Degree in Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, Creditors' and Debtors' Rights Committee, 2005 - Present
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, Environmental Law Committee
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Washington, D.C. Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Federalist Society, Member
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA), Member
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA), Member
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP), Member
- The Commercial Bar, Member
- The General Bar, Member
- The National List of Attorneys, Member
- Rhode Island Save the Bay Finance Committee, Member
- Town of South Kingstown Storm Water Steering Committee, Member
- Saugatucket River Steering Committee, Member
- University of Rhode Island Alumni Association, Member
- Rhode Island Clean Water Protection Finance Agency, Member